1. You're not ashamed to admit you don't know how to ride a bike.
2. Because maybe you were busy doing other shit growing up.
3. Or maybe it's because there was only one bike you truly loved, that you truly trusted. And after it died, well, you never rode again.
4. If you did have a bike growing up, you only ever experienced the joy of training wheels.
5. But since they don't make adult bikes with training wheels you often fantasise about owning a tricycle.
6. However, deep down you know that people would just laugh at you if you rode anything other than a 2-wheeler bike.
7. You get completely dumbfounded when you see tiny children riding proper bikes with such reckless abandon.
HOW ARE YOU SO FEARLESS CHILDREN?