1. When you've had a difficult day all you want to do is vegetate in front of the TV and not use your brain.
2. And nothing helps you unwind more than a show that's so bad it's good.
3. As much you enjoy high quality shows and serious documentaries, sometimes you need something light-hearted.
4. You're aware that what you're watching is crap, but you can't help but get sucked into it.
5. And you've found yourself shouting at the TV on more than one occasion.
6. You're ashamed to admit how emotional you've gotten over some of shows you've watched.
7. But perhaps more ashamed of how much time you spend thinking about the show once you've watched it.
You weren't supposed to be thinking at all, and now you're five pages deep in Google trying to find reality TV stars' Instagram accounts.