1. When you got your phone you saw the screen protector and thought "I don't need this shit".
2. But then five seconds later, this happened:
3. And thus began the journey towards the inevitable.
4. Despite a history of phone smashing, you probably still don't have insurance.
5. Because frankly, there are more important things you'd rather pay monthly for.
6. And what kind of protection could a phone cover offer you?
7. The first time you crack the screen, your heart genuinely breaks.
8. But people just never ever have sympathy for you.
9. And they get tired of trying to decipher your texts.
10. Or receiving screenshots...of your screen.
11. But you'll be damned if you have to use an old spare.
12. So until you've got some cash to get a proper replacement, you'll just carry on and hope it makes it through each day alive.
13. You'll just try to be as careful with it as possible.
14. Problem is, you will drop it again.
15. Until your phone cannot cope any longer.
16. And you realise that looking at your phone is like looking at a shattered life.
17. So when you finally get your new phone, you vow to take care of it like it's the most precious thing in the world.
I know what it's like to have lost. It won't be like before. I'll take care of you babygirl.