19 Reasons Why You're Missing Out If You Haven't Been To Nando's
People come for the chicken but stay for the halloumi.
1. Despite what the haters say, Nando's is more than "just chicken".
2. In fact, they offer so much choice you may even find it hard to decide on what to have.
3. And while you decide on what you want to eat, you get to listen to the best music.
4. Even though you have to go to the till and order your food yourself, it means you don't have to wait around for the bill at the end of your meal.
5. The staff at the till always try to flog you olives, but for a reason — they're fucking delicious.
6. And you get free refills on all of their soft drinks.
7. Which means you can experiment with fizzy drink cocktails — just look at this wonderful* Fanta and Coke hybrid.
8. But when you're proper skint and just want tap water, you never feel cheap, because at Nando's, you get tap water in a wine glass.
9. If you want that wine glass filled with actual wine well...they do like a million different types of sangria.
10. Let's move on to the sauces, which are arguably the best things about Nando's. You get to take all of these different sauces to your table:
11. Had a big night out? Everyone knows that the cure lies in Nando's hummus.
12. But if you're trying to be healthy, Nando's has you covered too.
13. So I warned you that Nando's isn't just about chicken, but it would be stupid if I didn't tell you about the chicken. The delicious, delicious chicken.
14. "But I'm veggie!" I hear you cry. WELL LOOK AT THIS FUCKING HALLOUMI. LOOK HOW DELICIOUS IT IS. YOU CAN GET THIS AT NANDO'S.
15. It's a fact that you will never leave hungry or unsatisfied.
16. But if you do happen to have a little extra room, you won't for much longer once you see their desserts.
Most are served with double cream for extra decadence.