1. You didn't blossom as quickly as your friends.
2. So every time you hung out with them, you'd feel a confusing mix of jealousy and pride.
3. Going out at the weekend was always the worst.
4. Because everyone got attention except you.
5. If someone cute ever did approach you, it was always for one reason:
6. And you were regularly abandoned when people wanted to pair off.
7. If you weren't left to your lonesome, you were made to be the third wheel.
8. You were always the one waiting for your friends to finish getting ready.
9. And you despised it when they made you take photos with them.
10. If one of your friends didn't look as cute as usual, a teeny part of you would actually be quite pleased.
11. Because it was difficult living in your friend's shadow.
12. If you had a good day, people needed to know about it.
13. But there was always someone ready to ruin it for you.
14. After a while, you got used to people not being interested in you.
15. So if you heard someone liked you, you were always genuinely shocked.
16. BUT THEN IT WOULD TURN OUT THAT THEY DIDN'T ACTUALLY LIKE YOU YOUR HOT FRIEND LILY DIDN'T KNOW SHIT AND NOW YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT GODDAMNIT LILY YOU STUPID BITCH.
17. Your parents were often completely oblivious to your situation.
18. But their unconditional love helped you to realise you had more to offer than your looks anyway.
19. And that even though your time finally came, it didn't matter because you were already fucking awesome.
And Dave was just a twat.