1. There's just something about being able to wake up ridiculously early to get in a few runs before class.
2. Or lacing up your hiking boots and exploring one of the many trails within the metro area, as well as just 30 minutes outside of the city.
3. Speaking of the city, what a downtown amiright?
4. From the best restaurants…
5. …to the local art....
6. ...and music scene….
7. …Denver is, at its heart, a location full of diversity that provides an opportunity to expand one’s knowledge about community.
8. Especially when it comes to the startup scene.
9. When you’re not out becoming the next Elon Musk, you can take in a Rockies game with a view of those other Rockies.
10. And enjoy one of the finest brews from the many, many craft breweries in Denver.
11. Or maybe even make your own?
12. Anyone who has spent time on Regis’ Northwest Denver Campus knows it’s truly special, but did you know that we are an accredited arboretum? Our trees are champs!
13. And we can’t forget the sunsets. Ending your day with this? COME ONNNNN! With 300+ days of sun a year, you’ll be sure to catch a lot of them.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!