2. Called “Say You Love Me,” the song is timeless and elegant like Jessie herself. But it has a swelling, gospel-inspired, sing-from-the-mountain-tops grandeur that recalls Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson’s big-hearted, unironic ballads from the ’90s.
4. “Say You Love Me” was co-written by Ed Sheeran and produced by BenZel — the new tag-team of super producer Benny Blanco and Sam Smith-collaborator Two Inch Punch — who also helmed Ware’s previous single, the shimmering, understated “Tough Love.”
5. You can get Jessie’s sophomore album, Tough Love, on October 6. Clearly that date can’t come soon enough.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈