2. Called “Say You Love Me,” the song is timeless and elegant like Jessie herself. But it has a swelling, gospel-inspired, sing-from-the-mountain-tops grandeur that recalls Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson’s big-hearted, unironic ballads from the ’90s.
4. “Say You Love Me” was co-written by Ed Sheeran and produced by BenZel — the new tag-team of super producer Benny Blanco and Sam Smith-collaborator Two Inch Punch — who also helmed Ware’s previous single, the shimmering, understated “Tough Love.”
5. You can get Jessie’s sophomore album, Tough Love, on October 6. Clearly that date can’t come soon enough.
- Mike Pence has clarified Trump's immigration policy saying that it will reflect "compassion and humanity".
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠