2. Called “Say You Love Me,” the song is timeless and elegant like Jessie herself. But it has a swelling, gospel-inspired, sing-from-the-mountain-tops grandeur that recalls Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson’s big-hearted, unironic ballads from the ’90s.
4. “Say You Love Me” was co-written by Ed Sheeran and produced by BenZel — the new tag-team of super producer Benny Blanco and Sam Smith-collaborator Two Inch Punch — who also helmed Ware’s previous single, the shimmering, understated “Tough Love.”
5. You can get Jessie’s sophomore album, Tough Love, on October 6. Clearly that date can’t come soon enough.
- Authorities removed Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀