2. Called “Say You Love Me,” the song is timeless and elegant like Jessie herself. But it has a swelling, gospel-inspired, sing-from-the-mountain-tops grandeur that recalls Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson’s big-hearted, unironic ballads from the ’90s.
4. “Say You Love Me” was co-written by Ed Sheeran and produced by BenZel — the new tag-team of super producer Benny Blanco and Sam Smith-collaborator Two Inch Punch — who also helmed Ware’s previous single, the shimmering, understated “Tough Love.”
5. You can get Jessie’s sophomore album, Tough Love, on October 6. Clearly that date can’t come soon enough.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌