11. Seriously, company-expensed Seamless.com meals have you bursting at the seams.
17. Speaking of phones, you’ve gotten pretty used to this:
27. Now get back to work, buddy. The financial sector isn’t gonna run itself.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."