11. Seriously, company-expensed Seamless.com meals have you bursting at the seams.
17. Speaking of phones, you’ve gotten pretty used to this:
27. Now get back to work, buddy. The financial sector isn’t gonna run itself.
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid controversy over leaked emails.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.