In life, there’s one very important question that every Indian must ask themselves.
Answering that question requires a lot of introspection and reflection. Thankfully, Culture Machine and Schitz & Giggles have made an easy guide to figure it out.
1. According to their video, there are several types of chutiyas you could be, including The Racist Chutiya:
2. The “Honks For No Reason At A Red Light” Chutiya:
3. The Public Littering And Susu-Doing Chutiya:
4. The Foreign Return Chutiya:
6. The Politically Illiterate Chutiya:
7. The Sexist Aunty Ji Chutiya:
8. And the Sexist Uncle Ji Chutiya, too:
Watch the full range of chuts and chutads in Culture Machine’s video here:
The video was made in collaboration with Bollywood Gaandu. A Culture Machine spokesperson told BuzzFeed in a message that the video was made because “if cribbing were a sport, India would definitely be world champions.” He continued, “The political awakening that India showed during the elections was mind boggling. But by changing the government and saying “Ache din aane waale hai,” nothing in the country is going to change. Social consciousness and relative change is also a need of the hour.”
- Explosions outside of a major sports stadium in Istanbul, Turkey, on Saturday evening have injured at least 38 people.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄