1. On Monday afternoon, Twitter India’s head of news discovered that his Airtel phone wasn’t working in Lucknow, so he reached out for help.
2. And Airtel went out of their way to suggest literally the single least helpful plan of action.
3. Which Raheel very politely pointed out.
After this absurd interaction, Raheel messaged Airtel an alternate phone number (to his hotel) and Airtel called him to say they’re working on getting his issues resolved.
5. In the meantime, BuzzFeed reached out to Raheel for comment on his experience, and he has one word of advice for us all:
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.