1. On Monday afternoon, Twitter India’s head of news discovered that his Airtel phone wasn’t working in Lucknow, so he reached out for help.
2. And Airtel went out of their way to suggest literally the single least helpful plan of action.
3. Which Raheel very politely pointed out.
After this absurd interaction, Raheel messaged Airtel an alternate phone number (to his hotel) and Airtel called him to say they’re working on getting his issues resolved.
5. In the meantime, BuzzFeed reached out to Raheel for comment on his experience, and he has one word of advice for us all:
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩