1. As everyone in Mumbai wails at least 10 times per day, monsoon is coming. And no matter what we do, we won’t be prepared for its apocalyptic side-effects.
2. The funny people over at East India Comedy totally understand your pain, Mumbai, so they decided it to alleviate it with this hilarious movie trailer spoof:
3. The struggle is real. Stay strong.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- The mysterious substance used to kill North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's half-brother has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭