3. Whistling Woods International, a film school in India, sought to address the problem by making men realize how they are perceived while in the act of leering.
The ad was released exactly one year after a horrific gang rape in New Delhi started a nationwide conversation about women’s safety in India.
4. Watch the video in full here:
5. The lyrics of the ad’s background music say, in Hindi, “Look how you look when you’re looking at me.”
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he will not step down after more than 10 cabinet members resigned on Sunday.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.