3. Whistling Woods International, a film school in India, sought to address the problem by making men realize how they are perceived while in the act of leering.
The ad was released exactly one year after a horrific gang rape in New Delhi started a nationwide conversation about women’s safety in India.
4. Watch the video in full here:
5. The lyrics of the ad’s background music say, in Hindi, “Look how you look when you’re looking at me.”
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀