1. Because you might find yourself front-manning a toy rock band.
2. Because you could be volunteered to participate in a chess tournament.
3. Because you will become the host of a tea party.
4. Because you don’t wanna wake up to find yourself doing some dusting.
5. Because the first rule of baby strolling is to not do it while unconscious.
6. Because you might wake up to a full meal made of ambiguous foods.
7. Because you might be exploited to do some ironing.
8. Or you might just be given a phone and a laptop and sent off to the office.
9. H/t to this Reddit post.
- Palantir, one of the most secretive companies in Silicon Valley, is grappling with a wave of staff departures and the loss of key clients.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- And Labour's Sadiq Khan is London's newly elected mayor. He's the first Muslim to lead a major European capital city.