1. Hello. This is a crocodile. It is 5 feet long.
2. And, more importantly, it is VERY CASUALLY HANGING OUT IN A HUMAN BEING’S SHOWER.
3. YUUUUP. THIS IS A CARNIVOROUS, DANGEROUS, WILD REPTILE. Just cooling off on a bathroom floor in a home in Anand, Gujarat, grinning from ear to frickin’ ear.
4. According to the Times of India, the lethal creature was discovered by Bharat Patel, a resident of the house. Times of India also reports that “the Patel family was shocked.”
No details have been reported about the blood-curdling, meat-eating, bone-chilling reptile’s travels from his natural habitat to ours.
5. Apparently, forest officials soon showed up, caged the blood-thirsty beast of prey, and released in him a nearby lake.
6. In a while, crocodile.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰