1. You and your thesis have spent many long nights together, just the two of you.
3. You know your thesis inside out, probably even better than you know yourself.
4. And you invest time and emotional energy into finding out all of its backstories.
6. It’s given you some of your highest highs, and your lowest lows.
7. When it seemed like things weren’t going to work out, you straight up cried.
9. You’ve moved out of your apartment and moved in with your thesis.
15. You constantly cancel social obligations to spend time with your thesis instead.
19. Eventually, you find it so beautiful that you can’t stop staring at it.
22. Despite all the times it nearly tipped you over the edge, you are grateful for being pushed to your limits.
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in a suspected terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. The suspect was killed.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️