1. You learn how much unnecessary stuff you own when you attempt to pack it into a reasonable, movable state.
2. And when you’re forced to get rid of some of it, you realize what is truly important to you.
*This process is particularly traumatizing if you’re a book lover.
4. So your entire home is littered with adapters, which are your new life support system.
21. And, tied for a close second, are: who, what, when, where, and fuck you.
25. You learn that “where are you from?” is an incredibly difficult question.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀