22 Places Yogendra Yadav Is Sleeping
Zzzzzzzzzzz. After allegedly posed photos were released of Yogendra Yadav sleeping in police custody, Twitter responded the only way it knows how: MEMES.
1. BJP leader Nitin Gadkari filed a defamation case against Arvind Kejriwal.
2. Kejriwal refused to furnish bail, and was taken into judicial custody in Tihar jail.
3. AAP supporters and leaders peacefully protested Kejriwal's arrest.
4. AAP leader Yogendra Yadav, one of the protesters, was also taken into police custody.
5. Photos were released of him sleeping on the floor in police custody.
6. A lot of people think the photos were posed, in an attempt to get sympathy.