1. BJP leader Nitin Gadkari filed a defamation case against Arvind Kejriwal.
2. Kejriwal refused to furnish bail, and was taken into judicial custody in Tihar jail.
3. AAP supporters and leaders peacefully protested Kejriwal’s arrest.
4. AAP leader Yogendra Yadav, one of the protesters, was also taken into police custody.
5. Photos were released of him sleeping on the floor in police custody.
6. A lot of people think the photos were posed, in an attempt to get sympathy.
So, Twitter did what Twitter does: led by The Unreal Times, Yogendra Yadav’s fake nap became a hilarious meme.
1. He slept peacefully in the face of mortality.
2. He slept amongst legends.
3. He slept soundly surrounded by majestic beasts.
4. Even when everyone around him ran for dear life, Yogendra slept.
5. He slept in the arms of superstars.
6. He slept bravely in the path of Malinga’s wrathful bowling.
7. He slept through riveting sports.
8. He slept in mid-air.
9. He slept in Modi’s path to parliament, being paid respects.
10. He slept in outer space.
11. He became the first person in the world to take a Gangnam Style nap.
12. He slept on the door in Titanic. RIP Jack.
13. He time-travelled to go sleep during India’s World Cup win.
14. He slept right in front of Barack.
15. He even slept on reality television.
16. He slept in India’s great farms.
17. He slept in the dangerous path of Shilpa Shetty’s stilettos.
18. And Priyanka Vadra’s gleeful stomp.
19. He slept surrounded by his own decadence.
Sweet dreams, Yogendra.
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- The massive investigation into professional soccer corruption is still alive and, well, kicking ⚽️
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥