10. The moment you stopped being able to always tell your dad everything.
Mostly because he didn’t want to know the gory details of your adolescence. And who can blame him?
23. And that time you spent an entire year of your life with this song on repeat. Happy singalong, girls.
Did I say girls? I meant women.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌