1. Spending an extravagant amount of money on something extremely unnecessary.
2. Pulling all-nighters for fun.
3. Leaving the dishes undone for a month and a half.
4. Experiencing a mortifying public wardrobe malfunction.
5. Dating someone your mother doesn't like.
6. Maintaining a polite acquaintanceship with someone whose name you can't remember.
7. Attempting a DIY haircut.
Lesson learned: Trust the professionals.
8. Drunkenly hooking up with a coworker.
9. Letting yourself believe that you have a thirteen year old boys' metabolism and neglecting your body.
10. Developing a deep and crippling and all-consuming addiction to a TV show.
11. Convincing your ex that you're a psycho by refusing to get over them for an unreasonably long time.
12. Sharing highly personal information on the internet.
13. Reading the Sparknotes of the classics instead of reading the classics.
14. Making up lame excuses to escape family time.
15. Throwing out pieces of clothing because you think you'll never need them again.
16. Agreeing to crucial "terms and conditions" without reading them.
17. Throwing out all the collectible relics of your childhood.
18. Making screen names and email addresses that truly capture your emotional maturity.
19. Subscribing to magazines because you think having them show up at your house will make you read.
20. Getting drunk, thinking you're a superhero, and waking up with inexplicable bruises.
21. Throwing out unflattering baby pictures of yourself.
22. Starting a drastic and unrealistic diet/cleanse with unwavering resolve to lose twenty pounds.
23. Neglecting all your friends because you're obsessed with your significant other.
24. Trying to exploit online services by signing up for every free trial that is offered to you.
25. Going on an extravagant spring break trip that you definitely could not afford.
26. Washing your whites with your colors.
27. Locking yourself out of your apartment.
28. Signing up to live with someone without a thorough background check and character test.
Lesson learned: Satan is real and he manifests himself through mismatched roommates.