4. For the uninitiated, “leh” is Punjabi slang used to express bemusement, disdain, and general disapproval.
It’s usage has been conventionally monopolized by disgruntled aunty jis but now that Superwoman and Humble The Poet are spearheading its youth reclamation, we can finally have it for ourselves.
6. And they do it damn well.
7. Enjoy “Leh” (and its LOL-worthy accompanying video) in full here:
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.