1. The educational.
2. The short and to the point.
3. The one that welcomes you to the universe.
4. The persistent.
5. The mathematically sound.
6. The one with exactly six actual English words in it.
7. The one that “promices” true friendship.
8. The multilingual music expert who just wants a “chanse.”
9. The well-mannered one that says “please” a lot.
Or “plz,” at the very least.
10. The one that attempts to demonstrate appropriate usage of the Oxford comma.
12. The poetic.
13. The one genuinely concerned about “wt hpnd u.”
14. The one who hasn’t ever met you but still believes you smell like rain. Sweet.
15. The “James” who thinks his name is “JOHN.”
16. The fashion-savvy.
17. The “Candy” who thinks his name is “Sandy,” but that’s the least of his problems…
18. And finally, the vaguely remorseful.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.