1. The educational.
2. The short and to the point.
3. The one that welcomes you to the universe.
4. The persistent.
5. The mathematically sound.
6. The one with exactly six actual English words in it.
7. The one that “promices” true friendship.
8. The multilingual music expert who just wants a “chanse.”
9. The well-mannered one that says “please” a lot.
Or “plz,” at the very least.
10. The one that attempts to demonstrate appropriate usage of the Oxford comma.
12. The poetic.
13. The one genuinely concerned about “wt hpnd u.”
14. The one who hasn’t ever met you but still believes you smell like rain. Sweet.
15. The “James” who thinks his name is “JOHN.”
16. The fashion-savvy.
17. The “Candy” who thinks his name is “Sandy,” but that’s the least of his problems…
18. And finally, the vaguely remorseful.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.