1. According to Bangalore comedian Kenneth Sebastian, here’s how you do it:
1. Come up with a random Hindi sentence. It can be as mundane as you want.
2. Sing it slowly and with a slight angrez accent.
3. Add a sensual “yeah-i-yeah.”
4. Throw in a random “tere bina” wherever you want.
3. Watch him do it live here:
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰