1. According to Bangalore comedian Kenneth Sebastian, here’s how you do it:
1. Come up with a random Hindi sentence. It can be as mundane as you want.
2. Sing it slowly and with a slight angrez accent.
3. Add a sensual “yeah-i-yeah.”
4. Throw in a random “tere bina” wherever you want.
3. Watch him do it live here:
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.