1. According to Bangalore comedian Kenneth Sebastian, here’s how you do it:
1. Come up with a random Hindi sentence. It can be as mundane as you want.
2. Sing it slowly and with a slight angrez accent.
3. Add a sensual “yeah-i-yeah.”
4. Throw in a random “tere bina” wherever you want.
3. Watch him do it live here:
- President Trump announced a new office for victims of "immigration crime" and honored the widow of a Navy SEAL in his first big speech.
- Authorities said voice-masking technology called "spoofing" was used to call in bomb threats to Jewish centers and schools around the US.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.