3. Your morning commute is now officially an extreme adventure sport.
5. On the plus side: It’s OK to be late, because literally everyone else is, too.
9. Your social life is now entirely dependent on the whims of the weather.
11. Footwear is no longer required to be aesthetically pleasing.
12. The only creatures more inconvenienced and terrified than you are your furry friends.
16. Everyone’s literally watching the same thing on TV.
Aka NOTHING. Especially inconvenient when this kept happening DURING WORLD CUP GAMES.
17. The sidewalks (as if they weren’t crowded enough already) are now battlegrounds for umbrella-space.
18. Everyone becomes an expert at DIY rainwater harvesting techniques.
21. Sipping piping hot chai with the exact right amounts of sugar and masala…
22. Eating freshly fried pakoras that suddenly taste better than anything else in the world…
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.