3. Your morning commute is now officially an extreme adventure sport.
5. On the plus side: It’s OK to be late, because literally everyone else is, too.
9. Your social life is now entirely dependent on the whims of the weather.
11. Footwear is no longer required to be aesthetically pleasing.
12. The only creatures more inconvenienced and terrified than you are your furry friends.
16. Everyone’s literally watching the same thing on TV.
Aka NOTHING. Especially inconvenient when this kept happening DURING WORLD CUP GAMES.
17. The sidewalks (as if they weren’t crowded enough already) are now battlegrounds for umbrella-space.
18. Everyone becomes an expert at DIY rainwater harvesting techniques.
21. Sipping piping hot chai with the exact right amounts of sugar and masala…
22. Eating freshly fried pakoras that suddenly taste better than anything else in the world…
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏