3. Your morning commute is now officially an extreme adventure sport.
5. On the plus side: It’s OK to be late, because literally everyone else is, too.
9. Your social life is now entirely dependent on the whims of the weather.
11. Footwear is no longer required to be aesthetically pleasing.
12. The only creatures more inconvenienced and terrified than you are your furry friends.
16. Everyone’s literally watching the same thing on TV.
Aka NOTHING. Especially inconvenient when this kept happening DURING WORLD CUP GAMES.
17. The sidewalks (as if they weren’t crowded enough already) are now battlegrounds for umbrella-space.
18. Everyone becomes an expert at DIY rainwater harvesting techniques.
21. Sipping piping hot chai with the exact right amounts of sugar and masala…
22. Eating freshly fried pakoras that suddenly taste better than anything else in the world…
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸