1. No matter when you're reading this, you're fewer than five days away from the weekend.
2. And one-seventh of all the mornings in your life are Sunday mornings.
3. According to some basic math, more than a quarter of a million people are having the best day of their lives right now.
7. There's an entire corner of the internet where strangers are buying pizza for one other out of the goodness of their hearts.
9. At some point in the next 365 days, you'll have an excuse to throw a party exclusively in your own honor.
12. No matter where you are and when you'll get to it, your bed is always waiting for you at home.
13. And at some point in the next 24 hours, you'll be able to take your pants off.
And you can reread your favorite books whenever you want too.
15. The file name of this image, famous as the default wallpaper for Windows computers, is "Bliss."
16. A few years ago, someone was awesome enough to carry an entire human in their belly for nine months, just so you could exist.
17. Speaking of which, 370,000 babies will be born today and they will all learn how to laugh before they learn how to speak.
18. There's a chance that your favorite song hasn't been written yet, or is being written right now.
19. Statistically, you are getting happier as you get older.
20. Even if you're having the worst hour, day, or week of your life, it will end soon and be insignificant.
21. A lot of very successful people have had weeks that really, really, really sucked.
Tim Allen used to sell cocaine in prison, Zach Galifianakis used to be a busboy at a strip club, and J.K. Rowling used to be on welfare.