3. According to some basic math, more than a quarter of a million people are having the best day of their lives right now.
Given there are approximately 7 billion people on earth with 70 years as their average lifespan, and assuming each person can only have one “best day,” more than 250,000 people have the best day of their lives every day.
And you can reread your favorite books whenever you want too.
19. Statistically, you are getting happier as you get older.
“A study published by the American National Academy of Sciences, based on a survey of 341,000 people, found that enjoyment of life dwindled throughout early adulthood but began an upward trend in the late forties, and continued to increase until reaching a peak at 85.”
21. A lot of very successful people have had weeks that really, really, really sucked.
Tim Allen used to sell cocaine in prison, Zach Galifianakis used to be a busboy at a strip club, and J.K. Rowling used to be on welfare.
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️