1. Some New Yorkers are willing to relinquish their other freedoms to retain this one.
2. Others are boycotting the country as a whole.
3. New Yorkers are saying “WE ARE SOBER, AND WE REFUSE TO STAY THIS WAY MUCH LONGER.”
4. Friendships are being terminated ruthlessly.
5. And the very notion of freedom, the founding principle of these great United States, is being doubted.
6. Bags are being packed. New Yorkers are ready to flee.
7. The bravest denizens are already forging solutions.
Some more revolutionary than others.
8. They are laying down their lives to fight the good fight.
9. Raise your voices, denizens of the concrete jungle.
10. Pry your Bloody Marys out of the long arms of the law.
11. This is, after all, the Big Apple.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉