1. Some New Yorkers are willing to relinquish their other freedoms to retain this one.
2. Others are boycotting the country as a whole.
3. New Yorkers are saying “WE ARE SOBER, AND WE REFUSE TO STAY THIS WAY MUCH LONGER.”
4. Friendships are being terminated ruthlessly.
5. And the very notion of freedom, the founding principle of these great United States, is being doubted.
6. Bags are being packed. New Yorkers are ready to flee.
7. The bravest denizens are already forging solutions.
Some more revolutionary than others.
8. They are laying down their lives to fight the good fight.
9. Raise your voices, denizens of the concrete jungle.
10. Pry your Bloody Marys out of the long arms of the law.
11. This is, after all, the Big Apple.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.