1. The ability to feed yourself on a daily basis.
2. At least one friend. More would be OK. But one, minimum.
3. An outfit that says "I'm a mature professional," and not "I have no idea what I'm doing with my life and I think I have popcorn lodged in my bra, sorry."
4. The ability to be woken up by an alarm.
5. A going-out dress in which you won't TOTALLY flash everybody around you.
6. An emergency ice cream tub in the freezer at all times, for nights when you're feeling the #twentysomething blues.
And your one friend doesn't come through.