2. Director David Fincher has claimed in interviews that there is at least one Starbucks cup visible in every scene in the movie.
4. And, in an early scene of the narrator, there is an ad for Bridgeworth Suites playing on a TV in front of him…
…Featuring Brad Pitt.
17. Brad Pitt and Helena Bonham Carter spent three days recording orgasm sounds for their unseen sex scenes.
18. This line of pillow talk was originally supposed to be “I want to have your abortion,” but Laura Ziskin, a producer at Fox 2000, found that too offensive.
The director agreed to change the line, on the condition that the new line wouldn’t be up for negotiation. When Ziskin saw the new line (“I haven’t been fucked like that since grade school”) she found it to be even more offensive, but couldn’t do anything about it because of their agreement.
20. Marla Singer’s phone number is the same as Teddy’s number in the movie Memento.
It is also the same as the Hong Kong Restaurant’s phone number in Harriet the Spy, Eddie Alden’s phone number in the movie Someone Like You, and the number for a mental institution in an episode of the show Millennium.
23. When Tyler is giving a speech to the Fight Club, he looks directly at Jared Leto’s character when he mentions rockstars.
The year before the film’s release, Jared Leto formed the now platinum-selling band 30 Seconds To Mars.
24. The movie contains several subtle hints about the special “relationship” between Tyler Durden and the narrator.
For instance, when they both get on a bus together, the narrator only pays the fare for one person. Later in the movie, when they are together in a car that Tyler is driving, the narrator also gets out on the driver’s side.
25. And, finally, in the last scene of the film, there is a single frame flash of male genitalia, just like Tyler Durden would insert into films at his projectionist job.
Facts courtesy of IMDb.