1. Now that you're a grown-up, you can totally splurge on the costume of your dreams from your childhood...
"Don't even try to stop me, MOM!"
2. ...and wear punny stuff that other adults will actually get.
3. You can even walk out into the world in spandex with no shame, if that's what you want to do!
4. You get to decorate however you well please...
5. ...even if that means putting up a giant inflatable cat...in your front yard...at the beginning of September!
6. You can pull out all of the stops when it comes time to carve pumpkins!
7. You finally recognize that your favorite "spooky" movies from when you were little are actually hilarious.
8. And the ones that scared you as a kid are just as scary as you remember.
9. Speaking of, scary things now give you more of an adrenaline rush than nightmares, and that’s kinda fun...
10. ...especially because you know how to use this tool to scare the heck out of other people!