No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
Make anything on your Thanksgiving dessert table even more delicious with the addition of REESE'S Baking Cups and REESE'S PIECES Candy.
1 & 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1⁄3 cup butter, melted
Pinch of salt
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1⁄2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1⁄3 cup unsweetened peanut butter or REESE'S creamy peanut butter
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1. In a bowl, thoroughly mix chocolate cookie crumbs, brown sugar, butter, and salt. Press evenly into parchment-lined 8x8” baking dish. Chill dish while making the filling.
2. In a medium bowl, place cream cheese and beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Add in cream and beat until thoroughly incorporated.
3. Add sugar, vanilla, peanut butter, and salt. Beat until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary. Fold in the 1⁄2 cup REESE'S Baking Cups and REESE'S PIECES Candy.
4. Pour filling into chilled crust and smooth out the top. Top with remaining 1⁄2 cup of REESE'S Baking Cups and REESE'S PIECES Candy.
5. Freeze for 3 hours.
6. Allow bars to slightly soften, then slice and serve.