1 rack pork ribs
11⁄2 tablespoons salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup peach jam
1⁄2 cup Redd’s Peach Ale
1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 250oF (120oC).
2. Remove membrane from the ribs.
3. Season the ribs on both sides with salt, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 2 hours.
4. In a small sauce pan, heat the peach jam, Redd’s Peach Ale, ginger, and cayenne over low-medium heat. Simmer and stir until smooth.
5. Raise the oven temperature 350oF (180oC).
6. Remove the foil from the ribs and brush with the peach glaze. Cook uncovered for another 20-30 minutes, or until the ribs brown and develop a light crust. Baste a second time if necessary.
7. Rest the ribs beforecutting.