20 Things From Amazon To Help You Master The Art Of Doing Laundry
The laundry room is your palette and you are a true artist (or will be, after you buy some of this stuff).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A set of four spiky dryer balls to fluff, soften, detangle, de-wrinkle, and de-static your clothes, all without any extra additives or chemicals.
2. A double hamper so you can sort your lights and darks right when you throw them in, no sorting later needed. Plus, it comes with removable bags, so you don't have to transfer anything to a basket or bag. That's two annoying steps removed with just one hamper!
3. A collapsible drying rack because it really is worth the effort to air-dry some of your more delicate pieces — I'm still mourning an amazing fluffy pink sweater that got destroyed in the dryer. :(
4. A pack of Bounce pet hair guard dryer sheets that'll make Fluffy and Fido's hair practically slide off your clothes instead of clinging and sticking.
5. A bottle of wrinkle release spray because let's be real, you don't own an iron, and hanging clothing up in the bathroom while you shower only does so much.
6. A box of washing machine cleaner tabs perfect for machines that leave a mildewy smell on even freshly washed clothes. These little tabs will get into all the little nooks and crannies, so you can have a clean washer — and cleaner clothes!
7. A folding board that may give you retail job flashbacks — but it'll be worth it for the neat, nonwrinkled clothes that will fill your drawers.
8. A laundry scent booster for everyone who is obsessed with fresh laundry smell and wants to take it to the max.
9. A set of seven mesh delicates bags that'll keep your underwire bras in mint condition, prevent your stockings from snagging, and finally defeat the monster in the dryer that always eats just ~one~ sock from a pair.
10. A whole-shoe cleaning system designed to be used with your washing machine to make sure your kicks are sparkling.
11. A Fels-Naptha laundry bar that's maybe a little old fashioned, but it's stuck around for more than a CENTURY, so you know it works.
12. A trio of Tide To Go pens so you can put one in your bag, your desk, and your laundry room and be totally prepared for any unexpected stains that come your way.
13. A dryer vent cleaning kit that harnesses the power of your vacuum to clean out lint from spots you didn't even know existed. Cleaning it out will make your dryer run way more efficiently, and it reduces your risk of fire!
14. A portable washing machine because sometimes you don't want to go through the whole rigamarole of getting to the real machine when you just have a small load to do. Just set this up in your bathtub and go!
15. A laundry hamper cart that'll be a godsend if you have to cart your laundry to a laundromat or an outside laundry room. The wheels make getting it up steps a breeze, and it'll take a ton of pressure off your back and hips.
16. A container of Tide Free & Gentle Pods for people with sensitive skin or sensitive noses that can't deal with fragrances.
17. A wall hanging of laundry symbols that's a great reminder if you always forget what those weird hieroglyphs on your tags mean mean, or if you have kids in the house who are still learning how to do laundry.
18. A bottle of laundry whitener to make those dingy whites look just like new, without the stress of trying to use bleach.
19. A rolling storage cart that snuggles in perfectly in that annoying gap between the washer and dryer, so you can store your supplies and make use of that minimal space.
20. A stain brush for all of us that aren't organized enough to keep old toothbrushes around for scrubbing — now, we get to feel superior to those type A people, because it works way better.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.