17 Snack Bars That You'll Actually Enjoy Eating
Do your future self a favor and stock up on these before you find yourself facing a hunger emergency.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of No Cow bars that manage to thread the needle of basically any dietary restriction. They're vegan, gluten free, keto, low carb, dairy free, kosher, and more, so pretty much anyone can chow down and be satisfied.
2. A pack of Rice Krispies Treats so you can really treat yourself when you get the 3 p.m. munchies.
3. A pack of KIND bars formulated around whole ingredients, like almonds, so you can really see and taste what you're eating.
4. A pack of Fiber One Protein bars basically guaranteed to become a ~regular~ part of your snack rotation.
5. A Clif bar bestseller pack so you can get a sense of which flavors you like before committing to a whole box.
7. A pack of Pure Protein bars because they make the perfect on-the-go breakfast when you're in a rush.
8. A pack of Quaker granola bars perfect for keeping in a purse or backpack. I'm pretty sure every bag I own has at least one of these in it at all times.
9. A pack of Sesame Street fruit bars because everything tastes better with a picture of Grover on it. That's just science.
10. A pack of RXBARs with the ingredients right on the front, so you know exactly what you're getting — although they clearly leave off the secret alchemy magic they use to make dates taste like fudge.
11. A pack of Nature Valley Almond Butter Filled bars that are, dare I say it, an improvement on the original Nature Valley bars. All the deliciousness, but with extra protein and none of the annoying crumbliness.
12. A pack of That's It fruit bars that really do live up to their name: it's just fruit. That's it!
13. A pack of Just The Cheese bars because sometimes you want that protein but also a ~crunch~ that string cheese just can't give you.
14. A pack of Golden Grahams bars that are just like eating a bowl of cereal except better, because it won't make a mess if you eat it on a bike.
15. A pack of gluten free Larabars for everyone who needs a quick snack without worrying that wheat will ruin their day.
16. A pack of Nutri-Grain bars because sometimes nostalgically delicious snacks are just what you need.
17. A pack of Lance Peanut Bars for a sweet, nutty treat that'll keep you going through whatever the day throws at you.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.