27 Kitchen Products From Amazon That Have A Truly Impressive Amount Of 5-Star Reviews
Thousands of people love these products, and I'm betting you will too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A set of stretchy lids because I don't know about you, but cling wrap is my mortal enemy, and these will prevent you from ever having to tangle with it again. Plus, you're doing the environment a solid!
2. A cast-iron skillet that'll quickly become a workhorse in your kitchen. People love this pan for cornbread, steak, eggs, greens, and literally everything in between.
3. And a cast-iron seasoning stick to make maintaining said pan a breeze. Seasoning can be ~intimidating~ but this handy lil' guy keeps it simple.
4. An air fryer cook time magnet that'll alleviate that embarrassing moment when your whole Google search history is just "air fryer fries time" over and over and over.
5. A super nonstick pan so slippery, you basically don't have to wash it. I mean, don't get me wrong, you should still wash it, but all it'll need is a rinse.
6. A magnetic knife bar that'll save space on your countertop and make your kitchen look like a Real Chef cooks there.
7. A set of ring molds for perfectly shaped eggs, pancakes, or even homemade English muffins if you're fancy like that.
8. A pot and pan organizer so your one disaster cabinet can finally get under control. No more scaring the dog while you try to get one lid and accidentally send the whole stack tumbling down!
9. A steamer basket for fish, veggies, and more. The world is your oyster! And you could totally steam some oysters in here!
10. A pasta pot that can be used for many things, sure, but is made with a locking lid and handles so you can perfectly strain your pasta without fussing around with a colander.
11. An enameled cast-iron Dutch oven so pretty that you might just want to take pictures of it on your stovetop. But you can also braise, make stew, and even upgrade your homemade bread in this workhorse.
12. A microwave splatter cover that'll both ensure your food gets heated more evenly and also contain the splashes so you don't have to clean every time you have spaghetti. It's a win-win!
13. A set of silicone baking mats for perfect nonstick baking — no more tears over stuck-on cookies, and no more buying or fussing with parchment paper, foil, or cooking spray.
14. An Instant Pot that by now you might think is overhyped but trust me, these magical appliances are exactly the correct amount of hyped. You can pressure cook, slow cook, steam, and even make yogurt!
16. A butane torch that'll come in handy whether you're a ~fancy chef~ making crème brûlée, or just a normal person who wants a perfectly toasted marshmallow when it isn't bonfire season.
17. A handheld milk frother to totally upgrade your at-home coffee game. It'll make lattes a breeze, and it's also perfect for mixing matcha, hot chocolate, or even protein powder.
18. A set of silicone pastry brushes that won't just upgrade your baking game — they're also great for marinades, barbecuing, basting, and more.
19. An electric kettle because if there's one thing Europeans are right about, it's being judgy that Americans don't own kettles. They're so convenient! And besides better tea and coffee, you can also make oatmeal, noodles, and more with this lil' appliance.
20. A cold brew maker so you can literally make delicious, smooth coffee in your sleep. What could possibly be better?
21. A digital scale to totally upgrade your baking game. You can get way more precise with this instead of messing around with cup measurements.
22. An egg cooker so you can finally be rid of that annoying green ring around your hard boiled eggs. Plus, you can venture into the glory that is a perfect soft boiled egg (yes, I'm biased).
23. A zester because trust me on this: grate your garlic. The flavor is SO much more powerful and it's way easier than chopping clove after clove.
24. A cheesecloth that has so many more uses than just cheesemaking — use it to strain nut milk or broth, press tofu, and more. Plus, you get to feel a little bit like an old-timey homesteader when you use it, which is fun.
25. A set of food storage containers to keep your ingredients fresh, free of any intruders, and totally, beautifully organized.
26. A roll-up dish drying rack perfect for a small load if you're blessed with a dishwasher, and sturdy enough to take a whole sinkfull if you (like me) have to hand wash everything.
27. A bacon grease can that would make my Southern grandma proud — you should never pour hot grease down the drain, and with this container you can reuse it on biscuits, in mac 'n' cheese, or even *shhhh* put it in cookies.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.