31 Somewhat Random Things From Target That'll Benefit You In The Long Run
Long-term results can come in all kinds of packages.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Pixi Glow Tonic that'll gently resurface your skin over time, revealing softer, more radiant skin, without the worry of damage or irritation.
2. A refillable bathroom cleaning spray so you can keep your surfaces clean, save money, and reduce plastic waste. A triple threat!
3. An Instant Pot Duo Crisp that won't just prepare dinner in a flash, it'll also crisp up just about any food you can think of. Truly a dynamic duo!
4. A copy of Animal Crossing New Horizons perfect for those moments when you need a little bit of virtual relaxation on your own island with some cute animal pals.
5. A bottle of sleep gummies with Melatonin, L-Theanine and more to hopefully gently lull you off to sleep and set you up for a great morning.
6. A set of reusable gallon bags that are leak-proof, freezer-safe, and airtight. These babies are good for up to 300 uses — that's a lot of plastic bags you won't have to buy!
7. A robotic vacuum so you can keep your floors clean with basically the minimum amount effort, but feel maximum productivity.
8. A weighted stuffed animal that'll help calm your kid (or you!) without the fuss or expense of a weighted blanket. A better night's sleep is definitely in the cards with one of these squishy toys.
9. An adjustable garment rack perfect for expanding your closet space, or just setting out your clothes for the next day — it's a great way to feel prepared and to start the day off right.
10. A Dyson air purifier that'll remove allergens, smells, dander, and more from your environment to keep it fresh and clean.
11. A natural deodorant with an aluminum-free formula that'll keep you smelling nice without clogging up the pores in your armpits.
12. A shoe rack that'll look classy in your entryway and also cut down on the time you have to spend cleaning up tracked-in dirt.
13. A Brita pitcher because it's probably time to ditch the bottled water, and staying hydrated will be much easier if you have crisp, cold, clean water already on hand.
14. A Tile Mate that'll finally keep you from losing that one dang thing that keeps disappearing, whether it's your keys, your phone, or even your cat.
15. An espresso and cappuccino maker because learning to make that morning latte at home will be a great idea, and there's never been a better time to practice.
16. A Google Nest thermostat that'll save you money on energy, keep your living spaces comfortable, and let you change the temperature from absolutely anywhere.
17. An ultra-light facial sunscreen so comfortable you'll actually want to use it every day, and consistently protect your skin from damage.
18. A Shea Moisture hair masque that'll promote strong, healthy hair and help it stand up to whatever dye, heat, or treatment that you throw at it.
19. A pack of dishwasher cleaner to remove scum, buildup, gunk, and more, leaving you with a non-smelly dishwasher that'll get your dishes way cleaner.
20. A microwave popcorn maker that'll eliminate the mess and expense of the bagged stuff, and open up a whole new world of flavor options.
21. A quip toothbrush with a built-in timer that'll make sure you're actually brushing your teeth for the recommended amount of time, and not under- or over-cleaning those pearly whites.
22. A lightweight hammock that'll be easy to attach to anything, so you can soak up some vital Vitamin D, whether it's in your backyard, on your terrace, or out on a hike.
23. A set of wireless headphones because there's nothing like the feeling of being untethered from your phone, whether you're working out or just working at your desk.
24. A set of light-filtering curtains that'll let some light in while still protecting your privacy. Plus, curtains help save on energy costs, so these are a perfect middle ground on all fronts.
25. A set of glass cooktop cleaning pads to help remove burnt-on messes with a minimum of effort and no extra cleaning product — these guys work with just water!
26. A Roku Express that'll let you stream just about anything from pretty much any TV. Plus, they have a basically magical feature, where you can search for anything you want and it will tell you where it's available to stream.
27. A bottle of texturizing dry shampoo to give your hair that ~beachy~ vibe, even if it's just been a few days since you've washed it.
29. A set of airtight round canisters to keep your food fresher for longer plus safe from pests and damp.
30. A Tuesday crossword puzzle book because IMO Tuesday is the perfect crossword day— not so easy that you'll breeze through it, but not as tough (or pun heavy) as later days in the week.
31. And a bottle of Bio-Oil that'll get to work on fading scars, stretch marks, unevenness and more.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.