23 Products From Amazon You’ll Probably Find Helpful If Your Pet Hates Leaving Your Side
Sometimes your best friend is a pug, and that's *okay*.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A ChomChom roller that makes cleaning up fur super quick and easy, so it isn't ~quite~ so obvious which spot on the couch is Fluffy's.
2. An ultrasonic squeaker toy so you two can binge watch Worst Cooks in America together and still catch all of the dialogue—no more interrupting squeaks!
3. A baby gate, because while, yes, they may be made for babies, they're also great for keeping any needy fur children out from underfoot.
4. An indoor pen perfect for basically any small animals. Puppies, kittens, guinea pigs, lizards, hamsters, ferrets, and more will all be able to hang out with you in this pen. Get to snugglin'!
5. A pack of odor-neutralizing puppy pads that'll work perfectly for that litter of puppies you impulsively decided to foster, or your slightly older dog, or even if you just live on the fifth floor and you two are never gonna make it outside in time for an emergency pee.
6. A multipack of kitty toys because Kitty deserves a treat for all those nights she's warmed your feet on the couch and snuggled up next to you in bed.
7. A slicker brush that works fantastically on both cat hair and dog undercoat, so you won't have to deal with all of that hair coming off on your clothes while you two snuggle.
8. A nail clipper reviewers swear is fast and painless, so hopefully Kitty won't give you the cold shoulder for hours after a trim. Plus, the included guard means you're never in danger of cutting too deep.
9. A bunny leash!!! Because it's a bunny leash!!! Please take your bun on a walk and send me pictures of it.
10. Or a lizard leash, if your pet is a little more scaly. I would also like to see pictures of your pets in these, especially with the cool wings that make them look like a lil' dragon.
11. A puzzle toy that comes in a ton of different styles and difficulty levels, so whether you have a pup that's smarter than Einstein or one that has elevator music going on up there, they're sure to find some fun and stimulation.
12. A car hammock so you and your doggo don't have to spend a single moment apart—they can come along on all your errands!
14. A coconut house that's an excellent opportunity to Instagram any and all birds and rodents hanging out inside. Remy and his followers deserve this adorableness!
16. A grooming glove perfect for tricking your cat into getting brushed during one of your nonstop cuddle sessions — they'll just think it's extra pets!
17. A food can cover so you can give Spot treats for dayssssssss without worrying about them going bad and upsetting his stomach.
18. A cat backpack because everybody deserves to get a little bit of fresh scenery, even if they don't want to actually walk on a leash.
19. A pack of dander-reducing wipes that will hopefully keep you from being a sneezy mess after y'all take a nap together. Reviewers also say they're great if your kitty is a little older and can't quite groom like they used to.
20. A pack of Dentastix so the next time Fido goes in for some kisses, you won't get knocked out by his bad breath.
21. Or a dog toothbrush for a slightly more heavy-duty option, that'll also keep your pup's gums in tip-top shape.
22. A cat litter deodorizer so you can spend as more time on scritches and less time on constantly scooping out the litter box..
23. A bird diaper that is a teeny bit silly looking, but it's also darn adorable and can let your bird roam around freely, so you two never have to stop hanging out.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.