20 Products For Your Car On Amazon That People Truly Swear By
Your ride deserves an upgrade, and we've got you covered.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A sun shade to keep you from the exquisite summertime agony of a hot car seat and seatbelt. Plus, since your car will have less to cool down from, it'll end up saving on energy.
2. A gel seat cushion that'll relieve the pressure on your hips and tailbone that can really build up on long car trips.
3. A car fridge because we are truly living in the future, y'all. Now you can have a frosty cold beverage no matter how long you've been road trippin'.
5. A car trash can so you can finally prevent that weird detritus that tends to end up in the passenger seat — just throw your receipts, wrappers, and assorted junk away before it even becomes a mess.
6. A set of headrest hooks because you should really have somewhere in your car to put your coat or purse. Why have we lived so long without that?!
7. A cleaning gel that you may have to hide from any slime obsessed children in your life — it's fun and satisfying to play with, sure, but it also removes a serious amount of dust and gunk from all the nooks and crannies of your car.
8. A set of sunglasses clips so you can avoid the fate of many of my sunglasses, cruelly tossed on the seat and then immediately sat upon the very next time I got in the car.
9. A Drop Stop that, yes, you may have seen on Shark Tank — this nifty gadget will prevent your phone, wallet, or change from falling down that black hole between the driver's seat and the console.
11. A set of car coasters to prevent that yucky, sticky film of dust and coffee drips that'll otherwise accumulate and permanently stick down there.
12. An emergency keychain that hopefully you'll never have to use, but you'll be glad you have it if you ever do. The blunt end is made for breaking tempered glass, and the blade is meant for cutting stuck seatbelts in the event of a crash.
13. A mirror extender so you can finally see your blind spot without craning your neck and taking your eyes off of the road. So much safer!
14. A cupholder extender because those standard ones just aren't built for a Hydroflask, and it's dangerous and inconvenient to just have it rolling around in the passenger seat.
15. A seat back storage organizer for toys, tablets, snacks, and more. I wish they had made these when I was a kid — they would have made long drives fly by!
16. A roadside emergency kit with everything from jumper cables to a safety vest, so you're sure to be well supplied in the event of almost any occurrence.
17. A car electric blanket to make chilly drives that much more bearable. Caveat, though, it will make any passengers 99% more likely to get very sleepy and fail at helping the driver with directions.
18. A steering wheel cover that'll protect your hands from that hot summer leather while also adding a little bit of a ~funky~ vibe to your ride.
19. An air vent organizer so you can have your phone and other essentials all in one place without being a distraction or a safety risk.
20. A dual snow brush and ice scraper to seriously simplify those winter mornings when you just need to be outside for as little time as possible.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.