1. A terra-cotta bear that just needs a quick soak in water, and then he'll keep your brown sugar moist and scoopable for months. No more getting excited to make cookies, only to discover your brown sugar is a literal unusable rock!
2. A magnetic stove shelf so you can have all of your most loved spices and seasonings right at your fingertips — no installation or assembly required.
3. A pack of BluApple packets because there's nothing more disappointing than reaching for a head of lettuce you bought just a few days ago and discovering it's already mushy and gross. These little wizards absorb ethylene, a gas that causes fruit to ripen, before it can affect your produce, leading to a longer, crispier life in the fridge or fruit bowl.
4. A pack of aerating wine decanters to take your glass from "the eight-dollarest bottle of wine you have" to "ah, yes, a fine vintage" literally just by pouring it.
5. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets because IDK about you, but I missed the day in school where they told us we needed to clean our appliances. They're supposed to do the cleaning for us! But even if you're like me, all it takes is one of these handy tablets and a spin on your dishwasher's normal cycle, and it'll be as clean as a whistle — plus, you'll notice that it washes more effectively, doesn't leave water marks, and lose that stubborn icky smell for good.
6. A Mr. Scrappy Universal Garbage Disposal Brush who's made to clean exactly one thing and to do it better than anyone. Not only is his shape perfect to fit all those gunky nooks and crannies, but he'll save you from having to put your hand anywhere near all those blades. Even if you stay super far away from the switch, I'd take the peace of mind every single time.
7. A cutlery drawer organizer so you can store the same amount of forks, knives, and spoons in, like, a quarter of the space. I know several people who have one of these, and they're all obsessed with it — I never knew it was possible to be so in love with a cutlery organizer!
8. A jar of The Pink Stuff because this girly is TikTok-famous for a reason. With just a little dab and the tiniest amount of elbow grease, you'll be removing stains, scum, and grime you thought would never come off.
9. A cold-brew maker that might just be your new BFF. This magical jug brews delicious, smooth coffee overnight — put in grounds and water before you go to bed, and wake up to the easiest, yummiest morning java you've ever had.
10. A set of Souper Cubes because all that leftover soup in your freezer deserves better. Instead of languishing in enormous bags where you have to go at it with an ice pick to get a serving, this silicone tray lets you freeze them in convenient one-cup portions. This way, you can grab one or two and pop them right in the microwave — no mess, no fuss, and a leftovers experience that's downright souper.
11. A pack of Keurig cleaning cups so you never again have to worry about mold, mildew, or just general gunk hiding inside your machine, potentially contaminating or affecting the taste of your morning cup of Joe.
12. A set of air fryer and Instant Pot Magnetic Cheat Sheets because there's only so many times you can Google "air fryer chicken time" or "Instant Pot rice" before it gets a little embarrassing.
13. A sandwich cutter and sealer set to assuage your kid's (or your own) Uncrustable envy, and maybe even cause some of its own, when they whip out triangles and squares at the lunch table.
14. An oil sprayer that'll make you say "Pam? I don't know her" the next time you cook things in a pan or pop something in the air fryer. Plus, you can use it to dress a salad or fill it with soy sauce or vinegar for endless flavor potential.
15. An under-the-cabinet jar opener perfect for seniors, people who live alone, or people who just don't want to bother their girlfriend every time they want to eat a couple olives. (Okay, that last one might be just me.)
16. A set of non-stick oven liners to prevent spilled-over messes from smoking up your kitchen loooooooong after the leftovers have been eaten. Just wipe the liner off, or stick it in the dishwasher, and it's like the spill was never there.
17. An Oxo Good Grips 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer because the best food deserves its own special tool. You'll be making guacamole in a flash, and you won't have to worry about slicing your hand while you try to remove the pit (a real and legitimate fear of mine).
18. A pair of cut-resistant gloves for all of us who love to cook but are prone to knife mishaps. As the saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of having to go to the ER because you were chopping onions carelessly.
19. A lid organizer, bakeware rack, and lid rack to transform any and all disorganized, unstable piles in your kitchen into easy to use, functional spaces — and all with basically zero effort.
20. A six-piece pantry organization set perfect for fridges, shelves, or anywhere you store food. Once you get these set up, you'll be all "Organization? Bin there, done that."
21. A tiny ice cube tray because having an easy source of The Good Ice is practically guaranteed to be an instant mood boost. They're great for iced coffees, sodas, and they somehow even make a glass of water exciting and fun to drink.
22. A three-piece pizza grilling set perfect for outdoor entertaining — just knock up some dough (or get some from the store), lay out toppings, and have your guests personalize their pizzas, which will cook in minutes. Or, on the less-Ina Garten end of things, using this set will make a noticeable improvement in plain ol' frozen pizza.
23. An egg timer that reacts to heat in the exact same way an egg does, so you never have to stand over a pot trying to laser vision your way through an eggshell to see how done it is.
24. A pack of Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaning Wipes because random fingerprints and grease marks are the bane of pretty much any stainless steel appliance owner's existence. These wipes will clean ~and protect!~ your appliances, grills, sinks, and more.
25. A handheld milk frother so you can replicate your favorite fancy coffeeshop drink in the comfort of your own kitchen. Plus, it's also great for making a little whipped cream, emulsifying a salad dressing, or making a protein shake without any gross chalky clumps.
26. A grout pen that'll banish your fantasies of re-tiling and re-grouting your kitchen. That's expensive, a ton of work, and impossible if you're a renter, but this little guy is essentially a paint pen that'll cover all that stained grout and make your kitchen look brand new.
27. A rocking garlic press to help you peel and chop the correct amount of garlic (approximately three times what the recipe calls for) in waaaaay less time than the traditional way. Plus, your hands won't carry that garlic smell for the next three to four business days, like they do when you have to chop everything manually.
28. And a lasagna pan with three separate sections so you can whip up multiple recipes at once — shoutout to the reviewer below who made meat, vegetarian, and vegan lasagna with this cooking essential.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.