4. An antibacterial liner to keep your shower mildew-free and your bathroom floor dry. Plus, it's heavy enough that it won't billow in mid-shower.
6. A spa-style curtain that'll make your bathroom feel like an escape on the daily — and the Scotchgard treatment means mold won't ruin your vibe.
12. A liner with pockets to hold your devices that'll be perfect for tech obsessives and parents alike.
13. A ruffled curtain for a modern farmhouse look that would definitely get the Joanna Gaines stamp of approval.
15. A map curtain because showering should be an educational (and fun!) experience for everyone in your house.
16. A hookless shower curtain with a built-in liner to make your home shower look exactly like a hotel.
17. A patterned liner that can lend a little flair to your bathroom and let the light in to even the darkest of showers.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.