27 Things On Amazon That’ll Help You Solve Pet-Related Problems You Basically Gave Up On
There's hope — these problems can be solved.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A paw protectant for hikes, walks on concrete, wintertime jaunts or anything that can irritate your pup's lil' feet. No more need for booties, either, which will make both of you much happier.
2. A pack of allergy immune supplement treats to help with itchiness, hot spots, rashes, and more skin ailments you might have had to get a prescription for before.
3. A citrus odor-eliminating spray that has all the power of other cleaners, but without a lingering artificial smell that might leave you with headaches.
4. A portable pet gate so you can stop worrying about stepping on a teeny paw while you make dinner (yours or theirs).
5. A Snuggle Puppy perfect for younger pups who are still adjusting to sleeping alone, and for older dogs who get anxious during storms, fireworks, and other disturbances. The soothing heat and heartbeat noises will calm them down in no time.
6. An outdoor odor eliminator because it might have occurred to you to get rid of the smells inside, but if you're spending any amount of time in your yard it might be a good idea to make sure there's no pee smell out there either.
7. A fur remover broom that's the magic solution to all that stubborn hair stuck in your carpet — even if you might contribute more to that than Fido does.
8. A pack of tear stain wipes because for the longest time I just thought white dogs looked Like That, but they don't! You can keep their eyes just as sparkly clean as the rest of their fur.
9. A set of Chuckit balls for if Lassie's destructive tennis ball habit has gotten too expensive — these will last a lot longer and won't run the risk of your pup eating plastic junk.
10. A cat litter mat with a ton of tiny holes that'll keep all the litter your cat tracks out of the box from making it to the rest of the house.
11. A drip-free small animal water bottle to eliminate that annoying wet patch that tends to accumulate under a more traditional water bottle.
12. A pack of guaranteed leakproof poop bags so you never have to worry about gross post-walk hands ever again
13. A ChomChom roller because after the first time you use it you'll go, "Oh yeah! I forgot the couch was that color!"
14. A cat water fountain that'll maybe finally be a more appealing hydration option to your cat than the drinking glass on your bedside table.
15. A pack of Greenies because doggie breath is not a fact of life! Your dog can have fresh breath, it is possible.
16. A perfectly portioned variety pack of cat food so you don't have to find a place to store that weird half can of cat food when Fluffy deserves a little treat.
17. A stuffing-free squeaky toy that won't cover your house with tiny bits of white floof the second your dog gets it. They'll get to play for longer and you won't have to clean! A win-win.
18. A pack of heavy-duty litter box liners to make changing the litter so much easier. Just lift it out and you're done.
19. A pack of burn spot chews so your dog will think they're just getting a treat, but you know they'll prevent Spot's pee from making, well...spots on the lawn.
20. An anti-plaque water additive that'll keep your dog's teeth and gums healthy without subjecting either of you to a toothbrushing routine.
21. A soft recovery collar so they won't have to deal with the discomfort and humiliation of a real cone, and you won't have to deal with those sad, sad eyes.
22. A lick mat that may just be the only way to actually keep a dog still for any amount of time. Use this magic pad for bathing, grooming, or any other thing they usually hate — they basically won't notice it's happening.
23. An elevated cat bowl specifically designed to prevent the backflow that can cause kitty vomiting. Your rugs are safe!
24. A set of pet steps so you won't have to lift your pet onto the bed, couch, or other snuggle spot. Both your back and their little legs will thank you.
25. A Did You Feed The Dog because while Fluffy might be pleased about getting two breakfasts, the vet might have other feelings about that.
26. An aquarium gravel cleaning tool so you can get all the gunk off the bottom of your tank without as much disruption and stress to your 'lil fish.
27. A slow-feeder dog bowl that just might be the only thing that can stop Fido from gobbling up food in .2 seconds — and prevent the tummy upset that often comes after.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.