1. Ohio Senator Rob Portman: “I hope that I’m viewed as someone who gets things done, focuses on results. That’s my goal in life, not to be exciting or boring, just to get the job done.”
2. Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels Press Secretary Jane Jankowski: “Think you’ve contacted the wrong team. No one here fits that description.”
3. Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell Communications Director Tucker Martin: “Hey, we resemble that remark.”
4. Former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty did not respond to a request for comment.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚