1. Ohio Senator Rob Portman: “I hope that I’m viewed as someone who gets things done, focuses on results. That’s my goal in life, not to be exciting or boring, just to get the job done.”
2. Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels Press Secretary Jane Jankowski: “Think you’ve contacted the wrong team. No one here fits that description.”
3. Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell Communications Director Tucker Martin: “Hey, we resemble that remark.”
4. Former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty did not respond to a request for comment.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.