1. Ohio Senator Rob Portman: “I hope that I’m viewed as someone who gets things done, focuses on results. That’s my goal in life, not to be exciting or boring, just to get the job done.”
2. Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels Press Secretary Jane Jankowski: “Think you’ve contacted the wrong team. No one here fits that description.”
3. Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell Communications Director Tucker Martin: “Hey, we resemble that remark.”
4. Former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty did not respond to a request for comment.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴