1. Ohio Senator Rob Portman: “I hope that I’m viewed as someone who gets things done, focuses on results. That’s my goal in life, not to be exciting or boring, just to get the job done.”
2. Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels Press Secretary Jane Jankowski: “Think you’ve contacted the wrong team. No one here fits that description.”
3. Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell Communications Director Tucker Martin: “Hey, we resemble that remark.”
4. Former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty did not respond to a request for comment.
- UK elections: The Labour Party has dropped to third place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding on to control of English councils 🇬🇧
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.