2. Inside the mailer: Other things Jewish voters are thought to love, if not quite as much as their mothers.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Surprise, surprise. Navient, formerly known as Sallie Mae, is the most complained-about financial company in the US 🎓💰
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋