1. Speaker of the House John Boehner: “I think accusations like this being thrown around are pretty dangerous.”
2. Mass. Sen. Scott Brown: “Rep. Bachmann’s accusations about Sec. Clinton aide Huma Abedin are out-of-line. This kind of rhetoric has no place in our public discourse.”
6. N.C. Sen. Lindsey Graham: “I don’t know what their motivations are, but clearly it says more about them than it does her.”
7. Ariz. Sen. John McCain: “These attacks have no logic, no basis, and no merit and they need to stop. They need to stop now.”
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Jill Stein filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without checking out 👀🍎