1. Got a thing for Clooney?
Then you’re probably hoping for another four years of Change We Can Believe In.
3. Cars, cars, cars
If you can rattle off the latest NASCAR standings, or have Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s model car on your desk at work, you can be counted on to vote Republican come election day. Same goes for hunters, recreational fishermen, and country music fans.
5. Humming “Bad Romance” as you walk down the street?
Or perhaps “Single Ladies”? If you’re a fan of Lady Gaga or Beyonce, it’s pretty unlikely that you’re hoping for a Romney victory in November.
CivicScience, a polling startup, collected responses from hundreds of online polls, using cookies to track, and later develop, a profile of each respondent. The company ran over 15,000 questions against the question, “If the 2012 Presidential election was held today, who would you vote for?” It then compiled a list of 255 questions that correlated strongly (had a p-value of less than 0.05) with the respondent’s presidential preference. This list is a selection from those 255 responses.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, over 90 arrested.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.