1. Dress the part.
If you’re going to call high, wear a blazer when you meet the CMO.
2. Pink lipstick is a must.
3. Get to meetings early.
4. Don’t just wait for an IO. Fax it over.
5. Don’t take no for an answer.
6. Brainstorm big solutions for your clients.
7. Get your hands dirty.
8. Attitude matters.
And so do Virginia Slims.
Photo credits: Brendan Kelly. Thank you!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈