1. Use crayons on a window for a fun way to let your kids make a 'tree'
2. Paper Cone 'Tree'
3. Wrap your lights around cardboard and 'plug' them in to avoid tangles.
4. You can also wrap them around a hanger for easy storage.
5. Terra Cotta 'Tree'
6. Use Scotch tape to avoid messing up your walls.
7. The Book 'Tree'
8. Store breakable ornaments in coffee tins.
9. DIY Wreath
10. Recycled ornaments from light bulbs.
11. Cheap Bottle Cap Snowmen
12. Use paint chips to make gift tags.
13. The Candy 'Tree' (Your kids will love this).
14. Use a hot glue gun to make window snowflakes
15. Turn your fridge into a snowman
16. Word search wrapping paper.
17. After Christmas, use the branches of your trees to make spots on your lawn or walkways less muddy.
18. Strawberry Santas
19. Almond M&M Christmas 'Lights'
20. Snowman Pancakes
21. Reindeer Pancakes.
22. You can also bake brownies in metal cookie cutters.
23. Christmas Cheese and Veggie Tray
24. Puff Pastry Christmas Tree
33. How to Wrap a Cat . . . Just Because.
34. HD Log Burning on Youtube
38. The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug (Dec 13)
39. American Hustle (Dec 13)
40. Anchorman 2 (Dec. 18)
41. The Wolf of Wall Street (Dec. 25)
42. 47 Ronin (Dec. 25)
43. Reindeer Bubbles Cocktail
46. Holiday Sangria
48. Hot Chocolate and Baileys
49. "Ho Ho" Punch
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!