2. WD-40, duct tape and a hammer. If it doesn’t move and it should, use the WD-40. If it moves and it shouldn’t, use the duct tape. If either doesn’t work, use the hammer.
3. How to whistle with your fingers.
7. How to properly jump a battery.
14. How to cook a proper steak.
16. What to think about to last longer in bed (think baseball).
21. Know how to make Gordon Ramsay’s perfect scrambled eggs.
24. Sunglasses and face shape.
26. How to quickly iron a shirt.
32. Always carry cash. Keep some in your front pocket.
33. The chords to Wonderwall.
36. How to make your own beef jerky.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸