1. How to break down a door.
2. WD-40, duct tape and a hammer. If it doesn't move and it should, use the WD-40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use the duct tape. If either doesn't work, use the hammer.
3. How to whistle with your fingers.
4. How to survive a plane crash.
5. How to avoid backsplash in the urinal.
6. How to shave with a straight razor.
7. How to properly jump a battery.
8. How to properly change a tire.
9. How to properly tuck in a shirt.
10. Find a brand of socks you like. Throw away all your others and only buy that brand/color. No more mismatched socks, ever.
11. Shower Beer
12. The different kitchen knives and their uses.
13. Shaving in the shower will extend the life of your Mach 3 to 2-3 months
14. How to cook a proper steak.
15. The different levels of steak doneness.
16. What to think about to last longer in bed (think baseball).
17. How to tie a necktie.
18. Courtesy to the Ladies
19. The 3 Button Suit Rule
20. How to throw a haymaker punch.
21. Know how to make Gordon Ramsay's perfect scrambled eggs.
22. Learn the difference in beers.
23. And the different wines.
24. Sunglasses and face shape.
25. How to do laundry.
26. How to quickly iron a shirt.
27. How to correctly roll up your sleeves.
28. How to survive a bear attack.
29. The names of bolts, nuts, and screws.
30. How to build a campfire.
31. How to win at carnival games.
32. Always carry cash. Keep some in your front pocket.
33. The chords to Wonderwall.
34. Tipping Etiquette from Around the World
35. The Dos and Don'ts of giving a handshake.
36. How to make your own beef jerky.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!