5. Dial 0 during most automatic menu phone systems to be taken to operator to route your call.
7. Get the WiFi password for many establishments by checking the comments section of FourSquare
8. Sprinkle some salt on your napkin coaster at the bar.. your beer won’t stick to it
15. To test a remote, put your cell phone in picture mode and face the remote towards the phone and push a button. Cell phones can see light outside of the visible spectrum and if the remote works you will see the light flash on your camera screen.
16. Set your browser’s homepage to a random Wikipedia page. Mysteries await!
18. If you back up the toilet at work or someones house with no plunger available, look for liquid hand soap. Dump some in the toilet and wait about five minutes and flush again.
19. When shopping at a mall, take a photo of the information board so you’ll never have to go back.
21. If you gently rock back and forth while pooping it will take significantly less time and make it easier to pass more “troublesome” movements.
25. If an image is burned into your plasma TV screen turn on static for about a day. Most of the time the image will fade away.
26. Use ice cube tray to hold small parts when disassembling and assembling things.
28. Walk on the sides of stairs to avoid/reduce creaks.
32. Babywipes. In. The. Bathroom. Game Changer.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱