3. Your Alcohol Tolerance Becomes Nearly Nonexistent
4. When You Do Drink, It’s only on Fridays
Your Weekly Drinking Schedule:
Monday - Nope
Tuesday - Nada
Wednesday - Maybe?
Thursday - Yoga or something grown up.
Friday - Blackout
Saturday - Sunday - Recover.
If you don’t believe me, check them out. Sugar makes you fat.
8. You Have To Pretend to be Excited at Weddings and Baby Showers
11. Then You’ll Realize Your College Pickup Lines No Longer Work
12. Friends Will Force You to Go on Dates Even Though You Know It Won’t Work
13. So You’ll Freaking Join an Online Dating Site
19. You’ll Probably Get a Puppy and It Will Be Pretty Awesome For 2 Months
But then it will Grow Up and be an Idiot
20. Or You’ll Just Get a Cat to Kill the Loneliness
And Sometimes It Will Get On Your Nerves …
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.