3. Your Alcohol Tolerance Becomes Nearly Nonexistent
4. When You Do Drink, It’s only on Fridays
Your Weekly Drinking Schedule:
Monday - Nope
Tuesday - Nada
Wednesday - Maybe?
Thursday - Yoga or something grown up.
Friday - Blackout
Saturday - Sunday - Recover.
If you don’t believe me, check them out. Sugar makes you fat.
8. You Have To Pretend to be Excited at Weddings and Baby Showers
11. Then You’ll Realize Your College Pickup Lines No Longer Work
12. Friends Will Force You to Go on Dates Even Though You Know It Won’t Work
13. So You’ll Freaking Join an Online Dating Site
19. You’ll Probably Get a Puppy and It Will Be Pretty Awesome For 2 Months
But then it will Grow Up and be an Idiot
20. Or You’ll Just Get a Cat to Kill the Loneliness
And Sometimes It Will Get On Your Nerves …
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.